What is ISAAC
ISAAC is an annual symposium acting as
a main symposium on theoretical computer science
held in the Asia-Pacific area
to provide a forum for researchers working in
algorithms and the theory of computation.
The symposium was established in 1990, as
"SIGAL International conference", and
the second one was called "International Symposium
on Algorithms (ISA).
Thus, it has been called "ISAAC"
(International Symposium on Algorithms And Computation)
from the third one.
The following is the list of ISAAC conferences and
the proceedings (in Springer LNCS).
- SIGAL'90 (Tokyo, Japan), LNCS 450
- ISA'91 (Taipei, Taiwan), LNCS 557
- ISAAC'92 (Nagoya, Japan), LNCS 650
- ISAAC'93 (Hong Kong), LNCS 762
- ISAAC'94 (Beijing, China), LNCS 834
- ISAAC'95 (Cairns, Austraria), LNCS 1004